|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|Material:||100% PP||Melt Flow Rate:||1500 G/10min|
meltblown pp materials for face mask,
melt blown grade pp granules
Meltblown PP raw materials PP1500 making meltblown nonwoven fabric for face mask
Whether or not a Face Mask can effectively protect human body from invasion of viruses and/or bacteria depends on the filtration efficiency of the middle layer cloth of the SMS structure--the meltblown nonwoven fabic, it must filter 99% of micro-particles containing invisible viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for virus filtration!
In order to make a meltblown nonwoven fabric of best quality, first of all, you need to choose the right material - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown. Scienstein® UHF1500 is specially designed and produced for this purpose, it's very easy to process - under proper melt-blown conditions - and very easy to get a first-class nonwoven cloth with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency as high as up to 99% and beyond.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Fill Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||%||0.15|
|Volatile Constituent||ISO 787||105ºC||%||0.03|
|Density||ISO R1183||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm3||0.93|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu