|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800 M/T's per month|
|Technic:||Melt Blown||MFI:||1500 G/10min|
|Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.||Form:||Pellets|
melt blown pp resin granule,
melt blown filter pp granules
Modified Polypropylene Resin non woven PP making filter cloth of KN95 mask
Wearing a Face Mask going outside is absolutely necessay for people to protect themselves from being infected with COVID-19. The meltblown nonwoven fabric is at the core of a mask, it must filter more than 95% of micro-particles in air that contains invisible viruses and bacteria , otherwise the entire Face Mask will be a fiasco which has no efficiency at all for face protection!
In order to make a meltblown nonwoven fabric of highest quality level, you need to choose the right material. PP 1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown, is specially modified for this purpose, it has been widely used by the industry because of its processability and quality stability.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of PP 1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500 + 100|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Moisture||ISO62||23 °C, 50%R.H.||%||0.2|
|Density||ISO R1133||23 ºC,50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.93|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu