|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800 M/T's per month|
|Application:||Nonwoven Filter||Melt Flow Rate:||1500|
|Specific Gravity:||0.93||Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.|
meltblown face mask filter material,
melt blown pp granules
Face Mask Melt Blown Fabric Raw Materials UHF1500 for pp nonwoven filter BFE99
A typical SMS face mask contains three layers of nonwowen cloth, among which the middle lining of meltblown fabric plays the most important role, and therefore determines whether a Face Mask can effectively work or not.
The first step to make a quality meltblown nonwoven fabric is to choose the right material. Unlike normal PP resins of medium to high viscosity for injection molding , PP pellets used for melt-blown process must have a much higher flow rate-as quick as water. Scienstein® UHF1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown, is specially designed for this purpose and has been widely used by customers all over the world since it's produced by us in February 2020.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
|Density||ISO R1183||23 ºC,50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.92|
|Molecular Weight Distribution||GPC||150 ºC||/||3|
We also provide after-sales technical services for customers who have bought our material, please feel free to contact our Sales Representatives at any time convenient to you.
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu