|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 ~ 20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|Material Type:||100% PP||Technic:||Melt Blown|
|Application:||Nonwoven Fabrics||MFR:||1500 +/- 100|
pp melt blown homopolymer,
mask filter homopolymer granules
Polypropylene Homopolymer clear granules UHF 1500 for meltblown nonwoven fabrics
Whether a Face Mask works or not depends on the filtration efficiency of the middle layer cloth of the SMS structure--the meltblown nonwoven fabric, it must filter more than 95% of micro-particles in air which contains viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for face protection!
In order to make a piece of meltblown nonwoven fabric of top quality, first of all, you need to choose the right material - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown. Besides MFI, otherl data such as Ash Content and Volatile Constituents of the material also count, and the quality of material must keep stable - lot by lot and day by day - for continuous production of meltblown nonwoven fabrics.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of our material UHF 1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500 + 100|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Density||ISO R1133||23 °C, 50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.95|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 °C, 50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu