|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||14~28 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||800 M/T's per month|
|Melt Flow Rate:||1500||Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.|
|Moisture Content:||0.2%||Processing:||Melt Blown|
|Application:||Non Woven Cloth||Feature:||Anti-virus, Anti-bacteria, Breathable|
face mask filter polypropylene granules,
mask meltblown plastic pellets materials
Polypropylene raw material of MFR 1500 for antivirus filter of FFP2 face mask
A typical FFP2 face mask has three layers of nonwoven cloth, among which the middle layer cloth of meltblown nonwoven fabric plays the most important role of viruses and bacteria filtration, it must filter more than 95% of micro-particles in air with diameters below 2.5 micron, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for face protection!
Polypropylene resin with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min is the right material to make meltblown nonwoven fabrics. Besides MFI, other technical data such as Moisture Content and Volatile Constituents of the material also matter in meltblown process, last but not least, the quality of material must keep stable for continuous mass production.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of PP UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Density||ISO R1133||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.92|
|Volatile Constituents||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu