|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|Melt Flow Index:||1500 G/10min||Specific Gravity:||0.92|
meltblown pp materials for face mask,
melt blown grade pp granules
Meltblown PP raw materials MFI 1500 making nonwoven fabric bfe99 for face mask
Whether a Face Mask can effectively work relies on the filtration efficiency of the middle layer cloth of the SMS structure--the meltblown nonwoven fabic, it must filter 99% of micro-particles containing invisible viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for virus filtration!
Choosing right material is the first step to make a meltblown nonwoven fabric of best quality. Scienstein® UHF1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown, is specially designed and produced for this purpose, it's very easy to get a first-class nonwoven cloth with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency as high as up to 99% and beyond, under proper conditions.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Fill Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||%||0.15|
|Volatile Constituent||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
|Density||ISO R1183||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm3||0.93|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu