|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||20 Kg/Bag, or 25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 ~ 15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 Metric Tons per month|
|MFR:||>1000 G/10min||Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.|
BFE99 Electret Master Batch Granules,
Translucent Electret Master Batch Granules,
Pp Masterbatch Granules
Electret Masterbatch Granules For Melt blown Non woven Fabrics BFE99
A typical medical Face Mask contains three layers of nonwoven cloth, SMS nonwoven fabrics, among which the middle lining of meltblown fabric plays a crucial role in filtering viruses and bacteria. The mechanism of meltblown nonwoven fabric is to filter more than 95% of the particles in air which contains viruses and bacteria through electrostatic absorption, therefore the meltblown fabric needs to get electret treatment during the process to make sure it contains sufficient electret charges which can be kept as long as possible, and a suitable electret masterbatch is critical for this purpose.
Adding IB-108 with mixing ratio of 1~3% to the bulk material of PP UHF1500 which is also developed and produced by us, the meltblown nonwowen fabric comes out with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency ( BFE) at 95% and as high as up to 99.99%, the higher mixing ratio, the higher BFE, and this BFE is almost permanent, won't fade out as time passes.
Below is a Technical Data Sheet of this product, for your reference,
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1200+/-100|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||280|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Volatile Constituents||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
All the other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH and so on, are availabel and will be provided upon request.
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu