|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||14-28 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
BFE95 Meltblown Nonwoven Fabrics Granules,
250ppm Meltblown Nonwoven Fabrics Granules,
MFR1500 Nonwoven Fabrics PP Pellets
PP Pellets MFR 1500 Making BFE95 Meltblown Nonwoven Fabrics for Face Mask
The most important part of a Face Mask is the middle layer cloth of the SMS structure--the meltblown nonwoven fabic, it must filter more than 95% of bacteria and viruses in air, otherwise the Face Mask will Not have any efficiency at all for face protection, though it looks like pretty normal in appearance.
It's not an easy job to make a high-quality meltblown nonwoven fabric, first of all, you need to choose the right material - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown. PP Y1500 is specially designed and produced for this purpose and has been widely accepted by the market and the industry.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of PP Y1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 ºC,50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
|Molecular Weight Distribution||GPC||150 ºC||/||3|
|Volatile Constituents||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu