|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|MFR:||1500 G/10min||Specific Gravity:||0.93|
|Ash Content:||250 Ppm||HS Code:||3902100090|
|Processing:||Melt Blown||Usage:||Mask Filter|
UHF1500 PP Homopolymer,
UHF1500 PP Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric,
Meltblown PP Homopolymer
Non Woven UHF1500 PP Homopolymer Meltblown Fabrics For Mask Filters
PP Homopolymer UHF1500 Making Non-woven MeltblownFabrics of Mask Filters
The middle layer cloth of meltblown nonwoven fabic filters 99% of micro-particles containing invisible viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for virus filtration.
UHF1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown, is specially designed and produced for this purpose, it's very easy o process - under proper melt-blown conditions - and very easy to get a first-class nonwoven cloth with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency as high as up to 99% and beyond.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
|Specific Gravity||ISO R1183||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm3||0.93|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu