|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 M/T's per month|
|Shape:||Granules||Melt Flow Index:||>1000 G/10min|
|Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.||Type:||Organic|
|Color:||Opaque||Suggest Use Level:||2~4%|
masterbatch pellets pp raw materials,
meltblown plastic masterbatch pellets
PP carrier masterbatch for electrect treatment of FFP2 and N95 face masks
Usually a Face Mask contains three layers of nonwoven cloth, among which the middle lining of meltblown fabric plays an essential role in filtering viruses and bacteria through electrostatic absorption, the meltblown fabric needs to get electret treatment to make sure it contains sufficient electret charges which can be kept as long as possible, and a proper electret masterbatch is critical for this purpose.
OB-168 is specially developed and produced for electret treatment. Adding OB-168 with mixing ratio of 2~4% to the bulk material of PP UHF1500 which is also developed and produced by us, the meltblown nonwoven fabric comes out with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency ( BFE) at 95% and as high as up to 99.99%, the higher mixing ratio, the higher BFE, and this BFE is almost permanent, won't fade out as time passes.
Below is a Technical Data Sheet of this product, for your reference,
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||280|
|Molecular Weight Distribution||GPC||150 ºC||/||3|
|Volatile Constituents||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
|Moisture||ISO 62||23 ºC,50% R.H.||%||0.3|
|Density||ISO R1133||23 ºC,50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.95|
All the other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH and so on, are availabel and will be provided upon request.
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu