|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|MFI:||1500 G/10min||Ash Content:||250 Ppm|
|Processing:||Melt Blown||Application:||Mask Filter|
pp meltblown raw materials,
meltblown raw material pp granule
PP raw materials MFI 1500 making meltblown non woven fabric bfe99 for face masks
Among the SMS structure of a face mask, the middle lining filter which is made of meltblown nonwoven fabic palys the most critical role, it must filter 99% of micro-particles containing invisible viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for virus filtration!
The first step to make a meltblown nonwoven fabric of best quality is to choose the right material. Scienstein® UHF1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min, is specially designed for this purpose. Face mask made of this material can reach the BFE level as high as up to 99% and beyond very easily.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500 +/- 100|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Volatile Constituent||ISO 787||105ºC||%||0.03|
|Specific Gravity||ISO R1183||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm3||0.93|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu