|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|Melt Flow Rate:||1500 G/10min||Ash Content:||250 Ppm|
|Processing:||Melt Blown||Application:||Mask Filter|
face mask meltblown pp materials,
meltblown mask filter materials
Meltblown PP raw materials making non woven filters of face mask
Since the outbreak of coronavirus,face mask has become an indispenbale protective equipment for people all across the world, whether a Face Mask can effectively protect human body from invasion of viruses depends on the filtration efficiency of the middle layer cloth of the SMS structure--the meltblown nonwoven fabic, it must filter 99% of micro-particles containing invisible viruses and bacteria, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for virus filtration!
The first step to make a quality meltblown nonwoven fabric is to choose the right material. Scienstein® UHF1500 - Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min which is suitable for meltblown, is specially designed and produced for this purpose, it's very easy to process - under proper melt-blown conditions - and very easy to get a first-class nonwoven cloth with Bacteria Filtration Efficiency as high as up to 99% and beyond.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of Scienstein® UHF1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, are available and will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Rate||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500|
|Moisture Content||ISO 62||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||%||0.2|
|Melting Point||DSC||20 mm/min||ºC||165|
|Density||ISO R1183||23 ºC, 50% R.H.||g/cm3||0.93|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu