|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg/Bag|
|Delivery Time:||5 ~ 20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 M/T's per month|
|Melting Point:||165 Deg.C.||Form:||Pellets|
mfi 1500 pp homopolymer granules,
mask fabric polypropylene homopolymer
Plastic raw matrials polypropylene homopolymer MFI 1500 for melt blown process
Face Mask has become an indispenbale product for human beings all over the world since the outbreak of coronavirus. Whether a Face Mask works or not depends on the filtration efficiency of the middle layer cloth of meltblown nonwoven fabic, it must filter more than 95% of micro-particles in air which contains viruses, otherwise the Face Mask will be a fiasco and will Not have any efficiency at all for face protection!
Polypropylene Homopolymer with Melt Flow Index of 1500 g/10min is the right material to make meltblown nonwoven cloth. Besides MFI, other data such as Ash Content and Volatile Constituents of the material play also count, and the quality of material must keep stable - lot by lot and day by day - for continuous production of meltblown nonwoven fabrics.
Below is the Technical Data Sheet of our material UHF 1500, other technical documents, including MSDS, Rohs and REACH, will be provided upon request.
|Property||Test Standard||Test Condition||S.I. Unit||Typical Value|
|Melt Flow Index||ISO 1133-1||230 ºC, 2.16Kg||g/10min||1500 + 100|
|Ash Content||ISO 3451||850 ºC||ppm||250|
|Specific Gravity||ISO R1133||23 °C, 50% R.H.||g/cm³||0.95|
|Molecular Weight Distribution||GPC||150 ºC||/||3|
|Volatile Constituents||ISO 787||105 ºC||%||0.03|
1. Bulk order leading time : 2-4 weeks (customized materials ,seldom in stock)
2. Samples are delivered by FEDEX/DHL ,TNT, UPS, Samples fee will be refund when the first bulk order comes .
3. Payment Term: T/T or L/C at sight;
4. Minimum Order Quantity: 1 T
5. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 7-14 working days after we receive the advance payment. It varies according to different products and quantity.
6. The quality standard refers to the sample. And quality issues we provide free tech-support
Contact Person: George Zhu